Hotbuys Kick Flare Pants Released

Sup everyone.



Today we have a new Hotbuys release and that is Bonjour Bizou Kick Flare Pants.
And they will cost you a good deal of 20sd (or 18sd like me)


Click HERE to get that to your dressing room.

Honestly, I can think of better ways to spend 20sd.
The length looks awkward as if it shrunk after being laundered, the pants aren't well-drawn,
and I can't even think of any sort of way I could ever style it.
Maybe you guys have far better ideas than me.

Well, but I'm still gonna give it a shot and present my way of wearing them


Voila
(Pretend you are in awe)


Anyway, that's it for now.

Hopefully there's anyone out there who really liked the pants and might even get themselves a pair,
and I'll see you soon.



NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.