CAPTURED: Deineira

What's up everyone.


Can't believe it's already time for another round of Captured.
Time flies.


It's always fun to wander around the depths of Stardoll and see what other users get up to, and it's always cool to see all sorts of styles and ways you can be creative.
(Shame on me for being lazy and not changing my doll's look for over a week)

Anyway
I hope you're all excited to see who got captured this week.


Presenting


Name: Deineira
Country: Russia
Joined: 2013-10-31


What's on: Evil Panda Pastel Rainbow Duffel Coat, Zuhair Murad Tribute White College Shirt, Young Hollywood Miranda Suit Pants, PPQ Sleeveless White Turtleneck, Sea of Stars Quartz Ablaze Shoes, Spectacular Fly With Me Glasses.

(Another one of my favourite looks)



Well, what can I say? It's been fun to see that an outfit could fit the interior so perfectly.
From the hair design to the outfit itself, the colour palette is very sweet and cute.
I like it very much. Mainly because while I've been on my hunt, I've seen quite a number of Halloween looks, and therefore this particular one was an interesting change.
I simply couldn't let this user be unnoticed.


Hopefully you've enjoyed this round of Captured just as much as I did, and can't wait for next week's post.
Please, take your time to visit the lovely Deineira, and I'll see you again very shortly.





NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.