Callie's Picks Decor Released

Sup everyone,


Today we have a new Callie's Picks release.
Hopefully you're all excited because this is a Halloween decor edition!


There is only one floor to this release, but oh well. Still better than nothing.


I'm having contradictory feelings because usually, I don't enjoy any Callie's Picks releases, but at the moment I'm absolutely happy because this is probably the one and only time of the year I (and many other fellow spooky Stardolls) have a chance to shop for some lovely dark interior items.

I wish there was more to this release, I certainly didn't get enough, but I still like it!
Will definitely be buying stuff regardless of how much it costs.


And what are your thoughts?
Getting into Halloween spirit?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.