5 Nights at Nessie's #3



Hello lovelies,


Halloween is even closer now, and it's time to make another post featuring some of the most creative Halloween-themed suites and users.
I think I should've made a few posts earlier, but I was a bit occupied with my real-life cosplay projects, and I had to attend a couple of comic cons and festivals.


Shall we make a start?




Night Three




An enchanting scene


Just take a look at the crows, the crooked and twisted trees,
the eyes that stare at you in the dark...
Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
I have a constant fear that something's always near
Would you dare to walk alone there? Visit Lyliane and find it out.




This is the most creative scene I've seen so far


I'm in awe. Until now I haven't realized how little you need to create a masterpiece. So simple, so beautiful, so much truth.
Could you ever witness something less haunting? I'm not so sure.
And goonies4ever is the mastermind behind this creation.





There's definitely something magical about this


It makes you feel like you are in a fairytale. However, things are not what they seem, and perhaps, if you go further into the woods, you may find something sinister that lies within.
Only one way to find out. And maybe even make it out alive.
Visit Rah_Jah and take that wonderful trip.




Probably, you wouldn't want to cross that demon's path...


Because, who knows what might happen.
I just don't have enough words to describe how much I love the details, like something dark and deathly is creeping out from behind.
Make sure to pay GoreNurse a visit and see everything yourself.





And now it's time to introduce our special guest.
Say hello to Alice Liddell.

Come now, Alice. It's only a dream.


We all know Alice and her adventures in Wonderland from Carroll's stories, but this Alice and her shattered Wonderland are special.
If you haven't played Amercian McGee's Alice, and Alice: Madness Returns, then I strongly encourage you to do so because the experience is unforgettable.

Abandon false hope. Forget the past, the damage is already done!
Let the madness begin!



And now it's about time to conclude the third night.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this post just as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let me know which suites were your favourite, and don't forget to share your creations in the comments!
And I will see you again shortly.


Stay spooky.


NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.