CAPTURED: kikiwe1

Hello everyone.


Another week, another round of Captured.

My apologies for posting this a day late than I normally do, but I was still experiencing internet issues.
Well, enough said.

Today I'm happy to bring to your attention a very special doll.


Name: kikiwe1
Country: Russia
Joined: 2011-06-19

What's on: Melbourne Minimalism Tribute Satin Over Shoulder Jacket, Runway Pink Faux Suede Jacket, Young Hollywood Doutzen Met Gala Top, Pretty n'Love Hotbuys Floral Crochet Top, PPQ Sleeveless White Turtleneck, Nelly Love Fighter Jeans, Callie's Picks Cross Over Bag, Young Hollywood Peach Teen Choice SS16 Heels, Inspired by Fendi Tribute Ruffled Fendi Inspired Bracelet.


This particular doll looks very interesting. Especially in terms of facials.
I mean, seriously, look at this masterpiece


Me gusta
(the top middle picture is, by far, my favourite)

Facials were definitely among the first things that made this user spark my attention. Then I had a look at the outfit, and I was definitely happy with the way it was assembled.
Perhaps, what I liked most about it was the way the colour of the shoes and the jacket matched each other well and also got along very nicely with the pastel blue jeans.
And the white jacket which made the whole look bright and original.


Overall, I'm very happy with this Captured round.

What are your thoughts?
Want to share your looks down below in the comments?
(That would be a good idea)


Well, I hope you've enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I shall see you shortly.


NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.