Captured: roxeyd!

undefined
Click the picture above to go to her suite!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey USD! Adri here, with your weekly Tuesday post.
I have decided to capture roxeyd.

Her name is Dana, and she is from Canada!

I think her outfit is different, and I love the way she combined everything. Especially the wing idea. That's really pretty. I just wish she would have used some blue or purple shoes, at least it matches the belt! I also think the hair has the affect which makes it completely like a fairy. I had to capture this!

Shes wearing..

Other World Items:
Butterfly wings
Silver wings
Silken cross top
Midnight gown
Perfect Day:
 black gold heels

Here's what the rest of the team has to say..

Aurelieke92: I'm not too impressed, but i like it! It's very mystical, and I like the use of the multiple wings. Puts the Other World store to good use.


kickherout: WOW that's what I love about captured ! You can always be surprised by what your team has found. It's very hard to comment because it's not a common outfit to wear. But I can say that I'm a little bit disappointed by the shoes she has chosen : why that simple whereas you are using wigs ?



Anastasiarts: I like it, it;sbeautiful. The doll looks like a real fairy, it's very cute! All of the clothes are matched together nicely and i also like the color combination ( i love purple!). I think the hair color is irrelevant but it doesn't matter, the rest is brilliant!


Pau.Cam.Arena: No opinion!


That's it for this lovely Tuesday!



undefined

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.