Evil Panda: New Floor

And it's me again.

Today, apart from a new Hotbuys release, we also have some updates with the Evil Panda store.


A whole new floor added

Check it out


I personally don't even know what to think.
Evil Panda was never really on my most favourite stores list, but I still liked quite a few items from it.

The new clothes seem... alright. 

My personal favourite items include a cat dress, bunny boots, panda necklace, and kitten shoes.
C'mon, the shoes are really cute!
(Crazy cat lady alert)


Well, I will let you be the judge.

What are your thoughts on the new release?
Planning on buying something?

I might leave with the cat shoes.
And the cat dress...



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.