Autumn Makeup Tuesday Contest

Welcome back to another session with NW.


Today is the day things just keep on being released.
Anyway.

Introducing a new Tuesday contest



As you've already discovered in the title of this post, the contest is dedicated to making a perfect autumn makeup.

Therefore, the only thing you need to do is to go to your Beauty Parlor, create a magnificent autum-inspired makeup, take a picture, and submit your entry by October 11.


Click HERE to enter the contest.

I don't know about you guys, but I won't take part because I'm a lazy person who can only come up with good makeup ideas way past the midnight, or during some inconvenient times when I don't even have an access to a computer.
Not to mention the fact that I don't ever win anything.

Anyway, I wish all the luck to those who wishes to participate!
May the force be with you.



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.