New Weekly Superstar Gift

And hello again, fellow Stardolls.


Here's a new weekly Superstar gift


And it's a pretty lovely jacket.

It's about time for them Superstars to run to the Superstar page and get themselves one because, well, who cares how pretty it is, it's free.

In my previous weekly SS gifts posts, I do recall some people saying that we no longer get those really good freebies like we used to back in the days.
Well, I miss those times too.
Like, remember when we got those free Alice in Wonderland dresses?
Those were amazing. Probably the best things I ever got for free.

Nonetheless, if you wish to get yourself this jacket, please, do so, and hurry while stocks last.


And I shall see you in my next round of posts.



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.