Beach Villa Has Arrived

UPDATE #2: Wow, you can also change the room and beach! There are all sorts of settings and there are some animated too! Truth be told, I`m starting to really love it! Are you?


UPDATE: I bought it, its HUGE! Its.. strange, I wouldn`t say its the most special thing in the world but I wouldn`t say the worst either. Rating from 1 to 10 I choose 7, but obviously some would think differently. I have some pictures of it, but if you want to see how large it is just visit me HERE.



---------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I`m ill today and off school, but something has.. kinda cheered me up.
The long awaited Beach Villa has finally been released:


But, of course there is a price - There is also a store to go to when you click the Beach Villa. But anyway, yes, it is 100sd cheaper than the penthouse was but once you`ve filled it all it`ll cost just as much. I yet haven`t got it, I will be buying it later though so I will update you on what it is like if you are unsure on getting it.

So.. what do you think?
Will you be buying the Beach Villa?

chloe-99
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.