Hotbuys Balenciaga Bracelet Released

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to a new round of my posts.


Today we have a new Hotbuys release, and that is...


Fallen Angel Balenciaga Bracelet

Click HERE to obtain it in your dressing room.


Well, quite a cute accessory, looks decent in my opinion.
But not for 14sd (or 13sd like me).

It could add to your look most definitely, but I certainly think this just ain't worth the price.

Anyway,

Here's my way of wearing it


(Because for me, Halloween is every day)


What are your thoughts?
Considering getting one for yourself?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.