Winning Strategy Tuesday Contest

And welcome back to yet another one of my posts.


Prepare for the exciting news.
Kidding.
New Tuesday contest has been launched.

Again, it's MSW-themed. 


Your task is to make a blog entry telling everyone about your ways of campaigning for MSW.
You can make your entry in a variety of different languages, and you should submit your entry by September 26.

Strategic thinkers will be awarded with Stardollars.

I like the "strategic" part. Makes me think of Alexander the Great's military campaigns.

Anyways.

Click HERE to enter.


I won't take part as I don't really have much to say.
But best of luck to those who wishes to participate!


What about you guys?
Willing to take part?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.