Hotbuys Vintage Star Crossed Jeans Released

And hello again, folks.


Today Stardoll admins delighted us with a new Hotbuys release, and it is Bonjour Bizou Vintage Star Crossed Jeans.


You can get it for a good amount of 23sd (or 21sd like me)

Click HERE to obtain this bliss of an item.


Initially, I loved the jeans very much. In reality, the graphics seem a bit disappointing and a bit raw.
I mean, it's not that bad, not catastrophic, but I had higher expectations.
What I do like is the fact that they are highwaisted, and overall seem quite cute.
I'd really love to boost my real life jeans collection with a pair of highwaisted starred jeans.
Goals.


Here's my way of wearing it:


(Now I'm sad to realize that I've missed the recent LE release and never got that choker, and the belt)


And what do you guys think?
Worth the money?




NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.