Hotbuys Pink Velvet Choker Released

What's up everyone?


Today we have a new Hotbuys release, and I shall say, this one I've been waiting for with such excitement!

Voila


This, ladies and gentlemen, is an Evil Panda Pink Velvet Choker,
and I love it very much.

Well, it did look somewhat better on the spoilers, but I still like it and I want to buy it as soon as possible.

Probably I'm gonna do it now, and who cares if it's pink and will cost you 12sd.

But wait, I have a little surprise for you.

Here's what I believe a real-life version of this choker, and I'm very happy to own it.


Weeee

It's a pink velvet choker I purchased from Lovisa two or so weeks ago.
The reason I got it in the first place was that lovely Stardoll influence.

Well, of course that may not be the actual inspiration behind the Hotbuys choker, but that resemblance is striking.


Anyway.


Here's my way of wearing it


(le trying to divert from my typical metalhead attitude)


What do you guys think?
Do you like the choker?
Hopefully you do, because I like it.



NW


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.