New: Weekly Instagram Star!


Hi dollies!

My name is Josefina (HATECHAINMAILS) and I'm a new writer in Underneath Stardoll. I've been a fan and an avid reader of this page for years now and it's a great opportunity to be here with you, so thank you a lot for reading and I hope you all enjoy my posts from now on :)

So for my first post I'd like to introduce a new category to the site. I have noticed that there are a lot of dolls that created their own Instagram accounts to upload pictures of their suites, designs, graphics and more. Stardoll has also been promoting their Instagram page a lot lately, and with the recent Stardoll Instagram takeover I had this idea. There's already Capture in this site, which brings out the best suites from Stardoll, so I decided to select the best Stardoll Instagram accounts to feature once a week.

If you'd like to be a part of this 'Weekly Instagram Star' project, whenever you post a new picture to your Instagram account, add the hashtag #hatechainmails so I can check out your account. The best ones will get their place in this site every week! :)

You can also message me if you have any questions.

Good luck to everyone and see you on my next post.

Josefina


Graphic credits: Candylove334
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.