CAPTURED: candyapple1212

Welcome back to my weekly Captured column.


This time my attention fell on a very unique doll.
Most definitely, it was the bright contrast between the colour of her skin and her skirt that made her stand out so bright out of everyone else.
And in my opinion, this is simply great.


Country: Canada
Joined: 2007-03-28


What's on: Antidote Belted Denim Shirt Dress, Royalty Lace Floral Skirt, Decades Classic Handbag, Archive Basic Slip-on.


Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

I think this is exactly what I like most about this doll.
Extra points for the denim Antidote dress, which I liked very much but didn't get the chance to buy in store.



What do you think?
Share your thoughts down in the comments.

As for me, I love this doll very much.



NW



Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.