CAPTURED: jjgangstevenjj

What's up everyone.


It's Saturday, and it's time for me to come back with yet another round of my Captured rubric.


I'm sure you're wondering who shall be this week's Captured medoll.
*Drumroll*


Country: New Zealand
Joined: 2008-01-30


What's on: It Girls Layered Grey Tank Top, LE Proenza Schouler Knit Top, PPQ Saffron Pleated Trousers, Inspired by Fendi Tribute The White Karlito Bag, LE Gucci Inspired Crossover Heels, Fallen Angel Telescope Glasses.


"Minimalist fashion and haute couture enthusiast" says Stevenson's presentation, and when you look at this doll, you can only nod in agreement to those words.

"Minimalist" was exactly the word I thought when I tried to describe the look.
Probably that's the reason I love it so much.
And it's such a nice autumn colour palette, it really echoes the dominant hues of the SAP interior.

But wait, there's more to come.


The central outfit with the long green skirt is, by far, my absolute favourite, and I can only wonder which store did the skirt come from, and why don't I already own it.
(Or maybe I do, but it's lost somewhere down in the bottomless pit of my rather disorganized wardrobe)


I'm personally in love with jjgangstevenjj's look, and I definitely think it's marvelous, especially if you scroll down the whole lookbook in his presentation to get more taste of his sense of style.


And what are your thoughts, folks?
Do you like?

Hopefully you've all enjoyed this round of Captured, and I'll see you again in my next post.


That's all.




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.