Pageant Tuesday Contest

And greetings, my fellow Stardolls

I'm sure you've missed me since my last post.


Here's a new interesting Tuesday contest launched.



Click HERE to enter.


And no, it ain't a typical scenery contest like I'd expected when I first saw the contest picture.
What you have to do is to answer a bunch of multi-choice questions, which I didn't bother to look at just yet.


If you feel like submitting your entry, make sure you do that before September 20.
You might as well get rewarded with stardollars.


If I overcome the dark and gloomy pit of laziness, I will surely take part.

What about you guys?

What are your thoughts on those Tuesday contests in general?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.