CAPTURED: Vitality.

What's up everyone.


Wow, this week's gone by so fast, and it's already time for a new Captured post.

Hopefully you're all excited to find out who's going to be captured.


Voila


Name: Vitality.
Country: USA
Joined: 2016-04-20


What's on: Inspired by Balmain Tribute Black Stripe Overcoat, LE Modern Tailored Waistcoat, PPQ Sleeveless White Turtleneck, PPQ Wide White Trousers, Riviera Triple Strap Gladiators, Killah Circle Glasses.

What can I say? I could never before believe that a doll can really stand out and look so bright using only two colours.
Just black and white colours incorporated, yet, it turned out to be so eye-catching and sophisticated.
It was definitely the contrast of the black overcoat with the white interior and white clothes that made me stop my search and take a closer look. I definitely came to the right place.

Here's another example of Vitality.'s looks that I absolutely adore:



And there was a little cute surprise for me in this doll's suite:
(I'm such a typical crazy cat lady)


Well, I'm far more than pleased with what I've seen. It's always great to discover new users and have a look at what makes each one of them special.


What are your thoughts?
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this Captured post.
Please, spare a minute to visit this user's lovely doll, and I'll see you again very shortly.




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.