Captured: Stylachica



Wearing: Fallen Angel Black fairy wings, Tingeling asymmetrical cat mask, Atom fur jacket, Fallen Angel fallen Britney top, Tingeling cobweb leggings, DKNY Dot print pleather purse, Bonjour Bizou ornate belt, Monster high streaks are chic platforms.

Hey everyone! It's Jessica posting Tuesday's Captured! Today I'm capturing Stylachica. Yes, she is a good friend of mine, but her outfits are really good and she is a non-ss. She is very creative and her suite is amazing too.

I like this outfit. For a non-ss it's pretty good. Her outfit goes with the theme of her room too. It's a good Halloween outfit. I think I like the wings and the cat mask the most. Without the wings or the mask, the outfit just seems like it's missing a few things. Overall I think this outfit is pretty good.

Opinions from the Captured team:

Anastasiarts: Haha, nice!! It's great for halloween, I like it very much :) But I'd like the jacket to b black not brown, but it's still really cool!!

Amber_doll: This outfit is ok. It's Halloween inspired I presume. It's coordinated well and it's nice for Halloween but in general as an outfit I'm too keen on it.


Watch out dollies, you might get Captured.... ;)
____________________________________

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.