Captured: Evermore1Girl

From: Ireland

Wearing: Mortal Kiss Mercy Skirt, 5 Perfect Day Sheer Black veil, Fallen Angel drama dress, Voile regal power gown, Pretty in love skirt

Hey! sorry i'm posting so late at night.. I was busy with school, then sports, then my dog had obedience classes... Yeah, but anyways here is todays Captured!!

I like this dress. It's good for Halloween which i'm guessing why the dress is so black. It is used out of normal clothing pieces so I think that it's pretty cool. It's got a lot of layers. Again, it is very very black for me but I mean, it's still a creative dress and stuff. I like the dress overall.

Opinions from the Captured Team:

Anastasiarts: Wow very nice work!! I like the effect the multiple skirts create, it goes very nice with the top. Generally, it's very beautiful but I think it lacks a bag or maybe gloves, i don't know :)

Amber_Doll: This outfit is quite nice. I really like the way she added the veils at the end to add extra layers to the dress. I also like how she kept her dolls hair and make up quite light and natural so it doesn't look too dark with the dark colored outfit. It's very elegant.

So, what do you think?

Watch out dollies, you might get Captured ;)
___________________________________________

Got questions about Captured? click HERE to ask them in my guestbook. Please don't ask if we can Capture you by request. Thanks! =)
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.