Captured: Ashleesoul


Hello everyone!! I'm here with my weekly post and this time my capture is perfect for Halloween :)

UPDATE: I would swear her nickname was Ashleesoul2 when I saw her but... anyways! Ashleesoul! With no 2 :P 


As you see this is the ABSOLUTE CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW  OUTFIT!!
I believe that an amazing job has been done to it and unfortunately ashleesoul  gives no information about her in her presentation. Anyways, she's wearing:

swing coat
stardoll vest
white silk bow blouse
squirrel biker tee
2 white open cardigans
rio belt
stardoll belt
tom belt
jazz age tussle belt
miss sixty balloon trousers
miss sixty tall black boots

Jpstar135: oh. my. god. that is AMAZING! it's so cool and it looks just like the real Johnny Depp! (i dont know if I spelt his name right) its really really well designed and everything. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Amber_doll: It's really good as a Halloween costume. She put a lot of effort into it and it turned our really well. Very nice
-------------------------
Watch out dollies, you might get captured!!

Anastasia :D
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.