Captured!:queenmaya99



Click HERE to go to her suite!

Hey guys!Its Adri here writing her weekly friday post!I captured queenmaya99 because I love this outfit and the items she used to make it. She used multiple skirts, and a top that matches perfectly.Dont forget about the stylish boots!Her makeup works 100% with this outfit, and don't forget dollies, we look at that too!

Shes wearing:
Bonjour Bisou Rustle off Wind Skirt
Mortal Kiss Sheer Maxi Skirt
3 Perfect Day Sheer Black Veils
Lady Longhorne Shrug 
Windows on the World Top Insp. By Eva Minge
Miss Sixty Tall black Boots

Lets see what the others think..
Anastasiarts It's nice but I'm not in love with it :) I think it is too dark, I would add a shiny belt or something to break this black (because the skirt is long). And maybe add a bag... I don't know. But generally it's good :D 
Amber_Doll:This outfit is quite nice but a little too dark for me. I love dark colours in general but there is a lot here. It's nice for Halloween though but as a general outfit I'd like a bit more colour. Even so her doll and make up is all matched well so she still did quite well with the outfit.

Any questions?Comments?Let me know HERE You will be answered ASAP!

Watch out dollies, you might get captured!

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.