Captured: Mano-moon & Malgosia245




From: Saudi Arabia

Wearing… Otto wedding dress, white fashion design dress made by herself, Miss sixty cindy boots, Other World gossamer light wings and Other World indigo floral ornaments

Hello everyone. Amber here for Mondays captured column. I have 2 outfits this week because I like them both for different reasons and because I only post once a week so when I find good outfits I need to shove them into the same post :] So the first outfit is by mano-moon as you can see above. I like how she layered her own star design dress with the otto wedding dress a lot of people would just pile on a load of curtains on but she kept it more wearable by using starplaza items. The flowers are a nice touch and I’m glad to see that she didn’t overdo it by adding too many.

Jpstar135, The outfit looks like a fairy princess. I like the flowers she added to the dress. It's like a dark and bright outfit. The makeup and accessories make it dark, but the dress itself is bright. And I think she added more layers to the dress too. Good job!

LovelyHula, THISSSSSSS. It’s gorgeous. Like what I did to be best dressed, she used to flowers for the belt and I adore that idea. I’m not sure if that dress is layered or was made like that but whatever it is, it’s gorgeous and I haven’t seen it in stores anywhere. The flowers, again used as the sleeves are gorgeous. Maybe if they were a different type of flower but the same color it would be pretty. This outfit is so gorgeous you don’t even need accessories for it, you don't see that every day. Usually people PILE accessories on to make up for the lack of the outfit. I’m rambling. I do that when stuff is beautiful, since it made me ramble I will happily give it a 100/100 (:

Anastasiarts, I like it but it's not really my style. However it's beautiful and she definitely looks like a fairy princess.

malgosia245

From: Poland

Wearing…Young Hollywood gold metallic drop clutch, Other World effervescent chiffon blouse and skirt, Fudge top and skirt and gold heels.

I choose this one because I think it’s very elegant and some people prefer a more wearable yet elegant outfit so I think this fits the bill. There’s something about the mix of brown and gold coloured items that she used here that I really like. She doesn't use many items to make this outfit so I think it proves that you don’t need to layer things on to make a stylish outfit. I also really love her dolls hair and make-up I think everything matches so well.

Jpstar135, his outfit reminds me of chocolate... xD because everything is brown and it’s just yeah. I like how it kind of flows... It's a really pretty shade of brown. I'm not sure if its mahogany, brown or red. It’s like a mix of red and brown. It's really pretty.

LovelyHula, This is cute. The colors match well but I don’t have a 100% like for it. The only thing I don’t like about it is the thing hanging off of the bag but that’s little. Overall I'd give it a 7/10 because I’m not really sure what to say (:

Anastasiarts, I like it very much, it's elegant and very stylish! That bronze colour goes really nice with the gold!

So that’s my captured post for another week. Also I’m thinking of doing a Halloween costume special next week because next Monday is Halloween and I thought it would be a nice idea. Would you like to see a Halloween costume special in captured next week? Let me know in comments.

Watch out dollies you might get captured

Amber

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.