Captured: ...Cho_Cho...



(Click her name to visit her suite)
From: Germany

Hi everyone and happy Halloween! Amber here for Mondays captured post. First of all I don't know if any of you noticed already but I am now a writer for the star blog! I'm very excited about it and I will be writing for it for the next month so I hope you read my articles there. So moving onto our captured post. This week I choose ...Cho_Cho... because the minute I visited her suite I fell in love with her doll. I really adore her hair! The outfit is very pretty, creative yet wearable. I'm loving the white and orange colour scheme and the way she has layered items to make it looks like a whole new dress. I also think she accessorised really well.

Now lets see what the rest of the team thinks

jpstar135, Ooh. that's pretty. It kind of reminds me of winter. Because it's white and the red reminds me of like cranberries. It's very pretty and cute. I like the purse and the jewelry and the shoes. The jewelry adds a nice touch. The shoes are cool and I like the feather stuff on the shoes. Good job!

Anastasiarts, Oh no! This one was mine! :P :P It's so great! I love the peachy colour and it makes a nice contrast with the white! And the hair looks cool :) I like it very much :3

I'm glad everyone seems to like this one. I hope you all have a great Halloween tonight have you any plans? Myself and my boyfriend are dressing as Katy Perry and Russell Brand lol should be fun.

See you next week

Amber

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.