Click HERE to go to her suite!
                                                                              My Opinion;
I like this outfit!Its cute,I see where she was going with it!I also agree with Amber_Doll, she could lose the tights but its not so terrible with them either!Overall I captured her because its her, and Its just..gorgeous!

Lets see what the others think..
Anastasiarts:Hmmm.... Nice outfit, simple but cute and wearable. It's something I would wear too and so I like it very much but I think it's not enough for the captured readers. However, I do understand that you didn't have enough time to search so it's a very good choice, considering the time you had :) 

Amber_Doll:I like this one. It's quite dressy yet casual. The black and light pink colour scheme is quite nice. The only thing I would maybe change is add a pair of heels rather than flats and possibly remove the tights but that's only something small. Nice choice 

jpstar135:This outfit is a little basic.. It is cute and pretty though. It just seems.. I dont really know.. I like the simpleness too. I like it, but I don't like it.. But I'm pretty sure I like it more than I dislike it.. (i dont think that made any sense..)

Well well well..looks like all of the captured team has at least one like for it..I would call that a WIN!:)
And guys,I know recently I havent had my opinions on any outfits..Its because tinypic (the website the captured team uses to exchange pictures) was down :( Im sorry about that!


If you have any questions/comments please let me now HERE unfortunately we CANNOT capture you by request so PLEASE do not ask this!



Watch out dollies, you might get captured!
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.