0
"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #72
Hello, readers!!
First of all, I want to say I am really happy that we filled Stardoll Thermometer, and got all the final prize. 1 month of extra superstar membership is just what I needed, to save up some money for a new LE, which I guess will come after July the 20th, when is final date to submit your entries for a 'Face of LE' contest. Anyway, other than that, the week was kinda slow, but with some pretty interesting updates. In case you missed something, as usual, you may find it in my recap. Here we go.
The week started with another limited store release: Pet-a-porter this time.
The collection consists of cute, little, adorable, but let's not forget also limited animals. Not quite usual animals, most of them are wearing some sort of clothes. Which is wrong, in my opinion. I just don't like the idea of dressing pets like humans. My opinion, I repeat. Prices are okay for a limited store, but no matter how adorable the animals are, I just don't want to spend that much money, for a 3 reasons: 1) There are some cute and cheaper animals in Furry Friends store, 2) I prefer cats, and this collection only has a few of them, and 3) I am trying to save up for a Limited Edition store.
On Wednesday, we got a new store, called Underneath Stardoll. (Does the name sound kinda familiar to you, or it is just me? Hm..)
Basically, the store consists of "bra's and panties that you can use to hide your cleavage when you wear an open slit dress and the prices range from 7 to 10 stardollars". (I quited Jodie here, as her explanation was really good.) Anyway, while I love the idea, I have some points to discuss. For example, why not just give us option to make our bodies look like that, without the white panties and bra, without having to actually buy them? As there are many variations in skin tones, and only 10 shades offered. But then, more users would make their dolls nude, so I guess having to pay for stuff, will lessen 'indecent' dolls. Again, prices are not that high, having to buy only 1 pair of bra cover, and maybe a panties. Expert for users who change their skin tones often. (I don't do that, I like my doll being pale, and I the first items look perfectly on my doll.)
On Thursday, we got another set of Hair design pieces, this time for a straight hair.
Okay, I was the one amongst the some users complaining about Stardoll giving us curly hair pieces, but nothing for straight hair. Even there are much less pieces to use and design your perfect hairstyle, I have seen some really good designs by users, and some USD readers as well. I think Stardoll planned it all along, that's why 'coming soon' sign showed up right upon the release of curtly hair studio. Again, many designers are complaining that there are still only 8 spots for hair designs. Other than that, I like the idea.
And by the end of a week, and the last item in my today's recap - a new Pretty'n'Love Decor release.
I am not usually a fan of any interior. But having Stardoll app on my phone, I am able to see items better, and I noticed the amount of detail Stardoll puts into every single item, and the uniqueness and creativity behind each of them. I adore the cat with a flower wreath, but other than that, I still don't think I'll be buying anything from the store. I'd prefer if Stardoll released some more racks, mannequins and hangers for clothes, as I like to display my clothes, especially valuable ones that way.
So, that was all from this week. The World Cup final is starting soon, and even I don't usually watch sports, I plan on watching this. I don't have a favorite, as the country I rooted for didn't even make it to 2nd round. Anyway, see you next week.
Love,
~ Venus
Weekly Popular
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Mistletoe Clutch and it costs 12 sta...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Holiday Tulip Dress and it costs 28...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Diamond Drops Tights and they cost 12 star...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Cozy Winter Sweater and it costs 24 stardollar...
-
A new collection on Pop Shop called "2015 New Year" has been released The prices range between 5 and 14 stardollars and there a...
-
Good morning, for every purchase of Stardollars this weekend you will get 25% more. Will you take advantage of this offer? ~...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Pearls Embellished Platforms and they...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Ivory Turtleneck and it costs 16 stardo...
-
There are new stardesign interior items They cost 6 and 4 stardollars And you can find it at the 3rd and 4th p...
-
If you are from UK, just go to the Hot hot buys calender page and click where there is the logo of " ANNIE " like I sho...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(1113)
-
▼
July
(74)
- New collection of Royalty store out tomorrow
- Spoilers
- Snapchat possible spoiler?
- Last chance - Dior Couture Tribute
- Hotbuys Tassel Choker released
- Campaigns that will come soon on Stardoll
- Callie's Picks "Designer Galore" released
- August Hotbuys and inspirations
- Two new floors of Polished
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #74
- Hotbuys Shearling Boots released
- Stardoll Fashion: Ariana Grande
- LE is out
- LE spoilers
- LE is coming tomorrow
- LE is coming soon
- Last chance to buy - Fendi Tribute
- HotBuys Isabel Sandals released
- New collection of Fallen Angel decor
- August Hot Buys
- Final Ramadan Key
- Spoiler
- New collection of Bonjour Bizou
- Spoilers
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #73
- Hotbuys Isabel Purse released
- Stardoll Make-Over: Frozen (Elsa)
- Free retro microphone
- New Ink'd
- The very best of Sephora - Last chance
- Free Lego Friends Gifts - France
- Callie's Picks "Bikinimania" released
- Sneak Peek Callie's Picks
- Spoilers
- New Ramadan Key
- Hotbuys Isabel Bikini released
- New collection Tress Up and Doreé
- Instagram spoiler
- Spoiler
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #72
- Hotbuys Isabel Dress released
- How To: StarDesign w/CurlFriend & Straight Up
- 2 new floors of Prety n'Love released
- Pretty n'Love Decor - coming soon
- Last chance to buy - Versace Tribute
- New StarDesign hair pieces - Straight up
- Hotbuys Isabel Top released
- Instagram spoilers
- New Ramadan key
- Underneath Stardoll Released
- Snapchat spoilers
- Stardoll tweet
- New collection of Pet a Porter released
- Pet a Porter spoilers
- Basics is coming??
- Free Barbie dress
- "Hidden" Barbie Style Club store released
- Hotbuys Isabel Jeans released
- Instagram spoilers
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #71
- Stardoll Make-Over: Ariana Grande
- Last chance - Saint Laurent Paris
- Callie's Picks"Stars and Stripes" released
- Who will be the face of LE
- Hotbuys Shearling Vest released
- New Stardesign jacket
- New collection of Fallen Angel
- Spoilers
- Missoni Home tribute released
- Sneak Peek Missoni Home Tribute
- Spoilers
- Missoni Home Tribute spoilers
- Sneak Peek Barbie Style Club store
- Missoni Home tribute is coming soon
-
▼
July
(74)



