And the Medoll Of The Month is...



That was her entry for this month Paris theme:




Here's an interview with here:


Name: Maria
Age:
13
City:
Danemark


How is it to be Medoll of the Month?
It's absolutely amazing! I did not expect to win, because the other entries were so beautiful. I had tried to enter the Medoll of the Month competition a few times before, and I didn't even get through to the poll.
Thank you so much to all the people who voted for me, your votes mean so much to me!


How came the idea of this scenery in this month's comp?
I got inspired by something I had seen before, but I don't remember what. It could be another scenery, something I had seen on I-Dressup (it was my favorite website before I found Stardoll) or maybe a page from a magazine that I really liked. I just suddenly thought of a wall with photos hanging on it, and I recreated that with a Paris theme. In the end, I thought it looked a bit empty so I added a shelf.

What are your passions in real life? 
I don't have a specific hobby or passion, I like many different things. Some of them are even opposites, I don't know how that is possible! For example, I like playing computer games but I also love being outside, I love being at the beach but I also like snow, I love animals but when I had pets I didn't like cleaning up after them. But something I have always loved is reading, drawing and chocolate cakes.

Could you describe to us your style?
On Stardoll my style is urban with a touch of retro. It looks great, but it's not that original. But in real life it's more important for me to dress comfortably. And no, I don't mean sporty clothes, I have never been of fan of that. I try to use that urban chic style that I love so much, but without uncomfortable skirts or high heels, and it shouldn't be too expensive. I try to find comfortable and cheap alternatives.

What is your biggest wish for the future? 
I am not so sure about my future, because my parents keep telling me that I have to be really good at school and get a good education to get a proper job, and that I will end up cleaning toilets or without a job at all if I don't. But I would like to be good at graphics and work in an animation or design studio, and make cartoons or design juice cartons and stuff like that.

What do you want people to rememer about you when you leave stardoll?
I am not planning to leave Stardoll for at least a year, I haven't outgrown it yet. But when I leave, I want to be remembered as a talented graphic designer (hopefully my graphics will improve by that time), a kind and creative person and a good writer/blogger.




And here's the TOP 5;
2. CKRebelDiamonds
3. Tammyv23
4. juliana3mmy
5. ppariss

And here are all the votes:

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.