Must have of the week

Hi there dear readers!
It's time for another Must have of the week!
This week is time for some velvet styled outfits and I choose the Grey Halterneck Dress from Bisou.

Here is it:


I love it and I want to see how you all can wear it!
So what are you waiting for ? Take a screenprint of your outfit and send it in my GB!
The best 6 will be posted here:D

Do you like the dress? Answer in comments! Leave your suggestions!


UPDATE

Stilish looks:



There is a problem with stardoll and you can't write the link anymore so next time you can write the link in the comments.
I checked the ones in my GB too with some help from a good friend, but it took a lot of time! But well done everyone!
x Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.