Must have of the week

First of all i'm sorry that i couldn't post the best 6 outfits from last week. I was very busy with school and everything but I'm here now and I the best 6 outfits are:




And now, when a new LE Collection got to stardoll I picked Striped Floral bodycon as THE MUST HAVE OF THE WEEK!



I want your creativity this time more than ever! You can only put this dress on you if you go to the SEARCH section of starplaza. You'll find it around page 61 if you search dresses :)
Leave your Tinypic link in comments.The best 6 will be uploaded in this post!
Show me what you can do with it!

UPDATE:






I want to thank all the readers who apply for my mini-contest here on USD. I am so happy when I see so many great looks you send me in comments! And the ones above are not the best ones, they are some original ways to wear the dress. If you wanna get inspired just check all the links in comments! you'll find a way to wear it for every occasion.

x ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.