Underneath Stardoll Announcement.

Hello dear readers, Fenia (M_Themis) here.

As you may have heard my real life goes well lately. I was able to find a job at my field of studies. Given that this is my first job i want to put my whole self to it. Stardoll is very addicting and you know it. Takes time of your real life. The same does for me. Given also the fact that i have this amazing blog to maintain and write for i give stardoll more time from my real life. Bloggers and blog writers definetely can understand that.

So My decision is to leave stardoll behind for a specific ammount of time and focus on my career. I will be gone from Stardoll for 6 to 7 months and i will come back sometime in the Summer of 2011. Now let's move on to common question that i was asked these day:

What will happen to Underneath Stardoll?

Underneath Stardoll will continue to be as succesful as it is now. It will continue bringing new the latest news about stardoll and everything. The only change is that the main owner of Underneath Stardoll for the next months is mirka_17
So basically writers, partners or everyone that wants to talk to the owners of USD must come in contact with mirka_17
Superoh has been also working for some time now and she only log in to stardoll once in a while. She doesn;t have time fot the blog.
We both have agreed to let mirka_17 to take over and be the main owner of USD until one or both of us get back and be active.

What will happen to USD Donation Tees that are in the M_Themis account ?

mirka_17 is also responsible for my account. i gave my account to her so she will sell you the tees every start of the month. But she is not allowed to read/answer messages. answer my guestbook, change my medoll's look or outfit ,log in at without reason or change anything else in my account. She will only log in to it just to sell the tees. Basically you can call M_Themis the "donation account" of USD from now on.

Will you log in at all all these months?
Propably not. if i will it will be just once every two or three months to change the outfit then gone again.


I wanna thank everyone separetely for the love you showed to me all this time i was here and hope to see all or most of you when i get back on Summer. Today is my last day.... Love you as always....

Goodbye...



....xoxo Fenia (M_Themis)
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.