Talented Medoll of the Week: lee-marie

  This weeks talented medoll is lee-marie!
She has turned her album into an inspiring fashion magazine.
Her mini-interview:

Could you tell us a few things about yourself?
My name is Leanne and I'm a 14 year old Irish girl. I absolutely love fashion and being creative. I would definitely pursue a career in fashion in the future. I've been on Stardoll for over a year now.

Where does your inspiration come from?
My inspiration comes from life, from shopping, to reading vogue, to dressing up with my friends. 


Whats your favourite thing about stardoll?
My favourite thing about Stardoll is that it allows you to express your own personal style and creativity. As I also have an interest in interior design, I love the way you can design your own suite. I would not get a chance to do that in real life as I am only 14.

This is the first few pages of her album, if you want to see the whole magazine you will have to visit her. You can visit her by clicking HERE.


If you want to be featured in Show US Your Talent then click HERE to apply.. good luck!

The Project Team
xoxo
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.