Interview with ....Jieja



This week's winner is Jieja she caught my eye with her wonderfull answer....!!!!

She get's a 5/5 from us!!!!!Also click HERE to visit her suite.!!!

Here is her interveiw

1.Tell us a few things about yourself..

Hello, Im very thrill to write this as I made it. Thank you so much Underneath Stardoll!! My name is Jieja but my friends always called me jie. Actually, in my country, Malaysia, my name is very classic and once was sang by our famouse singer, P.Ramlee whom had died in aged of 44. So to medernize it my friend called me jie. Im 16 years old in age and unfortunately i loved it! Dont hate ur age bacause of to young or to old but if u appreciate it then it will also appreciates u and make you look stunning just the way u are. I have a huge family and I was a last daughter. My parents pampered me with luxury bacause Im their last daughter. That was awsome! And im taken to a men that loves me just the way I am. A man that sits by my side no matter what heppend. So i believed, a women who always sits by their own it dosent mean that they are alone. There must be someone special that always kept in heart.

2.Do you follow the latest fashion trends..?

 OHH absolutely! I always and oftenly searching for up to dates style in most FASHIONABLE MAGAZINES such as Cleo and others and I also wearing like Pierre Andre Pyjamas when ever I sleep. I know thats sounds funny but thats who I am. Okay maybe a lil okward but its FASHION!.

3.Which are your favorites fashion brands..??

 My favorites fashion Brands is LANVIN Paris and ofcourse Chanel Tribute. I loved and adored them as they suites everyone who wear it and they will look stunning everywhere. Like LANVIN Paris, usually the most famous clothing in Paris and one of the heritage was absolutely amazed someone with its historical progression.

4.What is your future dream job..?

 My future dream jom is a FASHION DESIGNER. I'll tell you some secret, I even make my Barbie's clothing my self and my mommy said it was stunning!! Belevied it or not. I jiust did it and it looks awsome. I want to be it because I love decorating something using my own creativity and originality. Thats make me satisfied of my hard worked.
5.Describe your personal style in 5 words.
Vintage. Trendy. Chic. Demur and Gorgeous.

6.Describe the perfect day outfit..

 Ohh yes, if you went to a night party absolutely a black shinny dress would highlight the party. But if you just hav a walk in a shopping street just be comfortable like you can wear a silk skirt and a pink blouse with a big hat but never forget to wear sun glasses and bring along ur camera because a beautifull moment must be kept forever!

7.Tell us 5 stardoll's must have itmes at the momen.?

 Handbag, a sunglasses, a DKNY scarf ( totally my favorites ), a gloves and a gorgeous makeups!!

8.LE or Antidote...and why?

 I prefer LE more than Antidote because you can see Antodote design was more to a funky girl but LE, they served a new concept after a long time to time and I found that was cathcy and my heart falls for LE. They sometimes have a vintage kinda clothing and sometimes so sweet preety in pink and thats MY STYLE!

9.What item would you like to own in stardoll...?

 A lots of LE and RARES clothes. For the time being I have no LE but only RARES but soon I will buy one. That’s my number one wish list.

10.Tell whatever you want to the people that read this interview ...

 Hey Readers!! Underneath Stardoll is the one that you can get latest information about Stardoll and even the LATEST FASHION nowdays!! Join it!! Be a follower!! And I promise you, you wont regret it!!

xoxo
MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.