Must have of the week

Hello my dear friends!
It's time for another Must Have Of The Week!
I think that it is the perfect time for the HOT BUYS LEATHER DRESS. I love it and I think that the Pink Bow makes it more elegant.



What I did above it's just a random way to wear it! but from you I wanna see more creativity! Take a screen print of your outfit (made in starplaza or suite) and leave it in a comment here because you can't write -TINYPIC- on stardoll anymore.
The best 6 will be uploaded in this post.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions in comments!

Love you always,
Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.