Interview with.....KittenSheela







These week's winner is KittenSheela she caught my eye with her great answer and her absolutely fabulous unique look....
Click HERE to visit her suite,she definately gets my 5/5

Here is her interview enjoy...

1.Tell us a litthe things about you ?
My name's Angela,I'm 14 years old and live in the Netherlands.
My passions are music and (street&fashion)photography

2.Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?
I'd found it when I was younger,it was called paperdoll heaven. I wasn't playing for years,but I missed it! so I played again,for one or 2 years ago and I'm still playing!

3.What would you like to change about stardoll?
I'd like to change the thing that most of the clothes are for Superstars.
It would be great if you can earn points and with the points and stardollars buy some cool "ss" clothes.

4.What do you love about stardoll?
I like it that all the girls on stardoll are themself,they are so creative!
and I like it to show your style to the other girls and meet new friends

5.what is your secret stardoll talent?
Well,I don't really know.
But I Like to make sceneries like photo's I make in real!

6.Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?
Sometimes. I love the vintage fashion from now,it's so cute!
I like to mix cute vintage things with 80's (glam)rock style.
but if I don't like one of the newest fashion,I'll skip it.

7.Describe the perfect day outfit?
In real I just wear a (ripped)skinnyjeans,a bandshirt and a (too big)cardigan or a plaid blouse,skater shoes like Vans era or Vans Classic or Dr. Marten's.
my looks are inspired by Kurt Cobain.
on stardoll my style's more girly,but combined with piercings.

8.What is the best make-up for you?
I like winged eyeliner!
Dita von Teese her make up's always so pretty!
that's how I wear it,but then without the red lipstick.

9.Tell us 5 must have winte items..
-WEDGES BOOTIES! they are stylisch but also comfortable.
-.A cool scarf,cute but simple!
-.Army jackets(not the camo),it fits with everything and it gives you abit the tomboy look,while you still look girly.
-.too big bandshirts as a dress.I wear bandshirts as homage to a band or artist.I like to combined with a too big plaid blouse and simple black stockings.
-. Printed leggings or stockings! they give you THE look with simple things like a black dress

10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview?
Just be yourself,no mather what!
if people tell you it's ugly or strange what you wear,don't give a sh*t about what they say and stay that way.
they are not wearing it,it's YOU! they are just jealouse that you dare to be yourself and they don't and just following the fashion everbody's wearing.
with originality you reach the most,look at Lady GaGa,Alexander McQueen and last but not least Traver Rains and Richie Rich with their fashion company and design house Heatherette!

thanks so much for this interview we have a great time.
Thanks for the change and interviewing me!

xoxo
MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.