Interview with ... Sweet_gal11


*Click to the picture to visite him suit.



This week's winner is  Sweet_gal11!

Read her interview below and don't forget to visit her by clicking HERE



1. Tell Us little about you
Hello! Well my name is Stefan and I am a 13 year old boy from Canada. I love the arts and fashion. I'm in a circus school and I really want to become a circus performer or actor. I'm also obsessed with designing! 



2. Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll?
I was playing some random dress-up games and I saw an ad for Stardoll in 2007. I decided to join, and then in 2008 (or 9) my sister changed my pass and then forgot it... I was angry. But I had to come back! I couldn't leave this woundres place! So I created this account. So I guess I've been here for 4 years? And what an amazing 4 years I've had.



3. What would you like to change about stardoll?
I'd really like to change the idea that non-ss are not as stylish or beautiful. I was non-ss for most of my time here, and it was really hard to feel special or beautiful when everyone was telling me otherwise. 

4. What do you love about stardoll?
I love how you can be creative and show your style to do many people around the world. I also love the fact that you can meet people who have the same inrlterests as you from everywhere. I love the creativity of the members and just seeing outfits and dolls that people make.  
5. What is your secret stardoll talent?
I don't know if I really have a "secret" stardoll talent. But I think I'm pretty good at sceneries and outfits.
6. Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?
Hmm. Not usually. I kind of just dress how I want. Lately though, I have been becoming more aware of the trends.  
7. Describe the perfect day outfit?
For me it would be either blue or dark grey jeans and a tank-top or t-shirt. Nothing too drastic. Maybe a graphic print on the shirt, but my style in really is really simple.  

8. What is the best make-up for you?

I don't really wear makeup... Since I'm a boy but I love smokey eye, or pastel. Especially on darker skin.  
9. Tell us 5 must have sunny day items.
Sunglasses, shorts, tank-top, sandals, and sun screen! Don't want to get burnt out there! :P 
10. What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview.
I want people to think differently about men an fashion. I feel like there's a pre-conceived notion that guys are gay if they like fashion. That's so untrue. Look at me! I'm Christian and I still love fashion. It really makes me angry when people question my orientation just because I like fashion. So just think before you speak when it comes to a guy and fashion. Thanks so much for choosing me, and thanks for reading guys! :D



xoxo Zhanetta


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.