Talented Medoll of the Week: lovelyjolie


 This weeks talented medoll of the week is lovelyjolie.

UPDATE: Here is a mini interview.. 

 Could you tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Alice I'm Brazilian, I'm 19 years, addicted to stardoll, movies and TV shows love fashion, the beatles and robert pattinson. I am preparing to go to university, I have three sisters two of which live with me. plan on backpacking through Europe and meet mostly england.

Where do your inspirations come from?
I have inspirations from movies like alice in wonderland, lord of the rings, especially in my hometown in my house where there are many natural beauties and the fashion world OuvirLer foneticamente.





To visit her click HERE.

If you haven't applied yet for Show US Your Talent, please do so now by clicking HERE or on the picture in the sidebar, we are running out of talent to post and we need yours! You never know what could happen.. :)

The Project Team
xoxo
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.