The OPERA HOUSE MYSTERY ends.


Only one day left until the Opera House Mystery ends.
The last two gifts are the stone statue of lion you can see on the picture above,and another thing for our suites,these WAVES. (:
Hope you got them!
We only need one letter to appear and the Opera House message will disappear! (:

Today,when I opened the Opera House Mystery gift-box,and got these waves,I also got a message saying that I`ve unlocked the Opera House Mystery,so I`ve earned myself a gift!

It`s an interior for our extra rooms!!!
I really like it and think it`s a great gift for anyone who has unlocked the Mystery,especially non-Superstars.

There is still one gift left,and one letter left.
We`ll wait until tomorrow to see them!And after that,the Opera House Mystery will come to its end.

I will be doing a review on the free INTERIOR and tomorrow's gift,so until tomorrow...
COMMENT!
Tell us if you got the interior,the today's and the yesterday's gift.
Tell us if you like them! :D

xoxo
StyleStar8/Emma
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.