Must have of the week

>Hello again !<
I'm Ioana and guess what?!?...It's time for another MUST HAVE OF THE WEEK!

I was checking the new clothes section and I saw this amazing dress from Tingeling called Printed Puff Dress. I accessorised it with the Tingeling Midnight Black Heels and Charcoal Obi Bow Belt that you can find in the Mortal Kiss store. So here is my outfit:



Do you think that you can wear it better? Than just write in my GB if you are wearing it or do a tinypic of your outfit in Starplaza and send it to me and i will upload the post with the greatest outfits!

So what do you think of this post? What should be the next Must Have? Leave your suggestions in comments!

UPDATE:
Some other stylish ways to wear the dress...




xox Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.