Inspired by Kim Kardashian look + winners

Hello everyone!
Here`s another "Inspired-by celeb" look by me! (;
As you can see,this time I decided to recreate a look by Kim Kardashian! You can see it on the picture below...As always,I tried to make it interesting,cheap and easy to make at the same time! (;




Here are the items I used to create this look:


Fallen Angel - Smoking vest - 5 sd
Fallen Angel - Tube top - 4 sd
Stardoll&The City-shopping pose- 4 sd
Bisou - distressed denim shorts - 3 sd (ON SALE)
Baby Phat - signature carryall - 6 sd
+
use any black shoes/heels (i used Tingeling "midnight black heels" for example,they cost 9 sd,you can find some cheaper ones!)
and
a pair of black sunglasses ( i used "pop sunglasses" )

And now,here are the last week's entries I like the most:

-NiiNaNaNaina



- XxNoAngelxX



-Elearwing



You have no idea how difficult for me was to choose only 3 entries...You girls all did a great job! Keep up the good work! (;
And congrats to these 3 girls,they are all really creative! (:


Just like the last time,you will be able to show me your work and the three entries that are the best in my opinion will get published on the blog in 7 days!So...

If you'd like to try to make an inspired by celebrity look...recreate one,screen-print it,post it on tinypic and comment with :

1.YOUR STARDOLL USERNAME
2.THE LINK THAT SHOWS THE LOOK YOU'VE RECREATED,ON STARDOLL
and
THE PICTURE OF THE CELEBRITY LOOK YOU HAVE RECREATED,IN REAL LIFE

I will choose the three entries that are the best in my opinion and post them the next week!

*you can recreate a look by ANY celeb,it doesn`t have to be Kim.

Enjoy! (:
xoxo
StyleStar8/Emma
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.