Designers: Philip Treacy

This weeks designer is an Irish designer born in 1967 named Philip Treacy. He lived in a farm with his parents, seven brothers and one sister. He studied at the "National College of Art & Design" in Dublin. In 2007 he was awarded an honorary OBE for services to the British fashion industry.
" My mother had a sewing machine. I was never allowed to use it, but I was so facinated by this little needle going up and down joining fabric together that i'd use it whenever my mother went out to feed the chickens. If my mother found me I would be in alot of trouble."
 Theese hats were realesed in the Mortal Kiss store, Philip Treacy designed them. 



Philip Treacy has designed hats for Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel, Valentino, Versace, Pucci, Alexander McQueen, Ralph Lauren, Lady Gaga, Sarah Jessica Parker and the one I got most excited about... Harry Potter. Here is some of his beautiful hats, the first one is the one in Harry Potter.





If you want to see more of his hats then search him in google images and you will be amazed.

.emma.x.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.