Alexander McQueen contest...winner....Amber_Doll


Amber_Doll     is the winner of the Alexander McQueen contest we had here is USD.Her outfit was absolutely georgous ...!!!!Congrats once again!!!

You can read what she said to us on her interview below,

 

 1.Tell us a little things about you?
Well my name is Amber i'm 16 and I live in Dublin Ireland. The main thing to know about me is along with being a fashion lover I also love music and singing. I love singing live and performing in local clubs and stuff so most Friday nights that's what I spend my time doing

2.How long have you playing stardoll?
For about a year and a half. Well nearly! My younger sister used to play paperdoll heaven so she introduced me to stardoll because I'm a fashion and designer fanatic and I've been hooked on stardoll ever since. I like the idea of being able to log into stardoll and forgetting about whatever problems you had that day and just enjoying yourself. My friends in club Fashionista.2 have a lot to do with my enjoyment on stardoll.


3.Is fashion an important thing in your real life too?
Oh yea definitely! I have lived a few different place in my life so that has influenced what I wear a lot and how I look at fashion. Living in a big city you see lots of different styles and cultures and that has rubbed off on me. It makes you more open minded about fashion. My school doesn't have a uniform so I suppose it gives me a bit more freedom because I can wear what I like. My mom has also always been very encouraging of me and my sisters getting interested in fashion because she has always seen it as a way to express ourselves.


4.Describe your personal style in 5 words
Individual, fun, bold, chic and a slightly vintage

5.Name 5 of your favorite brands
My top 5 overall would be Burberry, Louis Vuitton, TopShop, Forever21 and Marc Jacobs. As you can see I like a mix of both expensive and inexpensive brands. But if I like something I will buy it regardless of it's brand or price.


6.What do you want to change in stardoll and why?
Theres a lot of small things about stardoll that I'd like to change. Things like items being way over priced especially non superstar items because it's really not fair. I mean for a non superstar to have to save up stardollars is very hard so I don't think that items for non SS should be over 6 or 7sd etc. Plus I don't like the starbazaar tax so I'd love to get rid of that or else create a safe traders section for people so they don't get scammed. Also I'd love it if we could have a music player in our suites like some other websites do. Just because I love music so I'd find that very fun.


7.What item would you like to own in stardoll?
It's hard to pick one item but in general I'd like to own some of the previous Halloween Couture items because I love Alexander McQueen and unfortunately I missed out on buying any of the collection at the time.


8.LE or Antidote and why?
LE for sure. I find LE more high fashion and Antidote tends to be a bit repetitive. I own a good few pieces of both LE and Antidote but in general I prefer LE.


9.Fashion addiction item at the moment?
On stardoll it would be my LE lace draped shoulder top because it just matches everything and makes every outfit look better. In real life it would be my knee high Burberry boots that I got for Christmas. I'm a big fan of wearing boots and I wear them pretty much everyday.


10.What do you want to tell to the people that reading your interview?
I would like to tell them that fashion is a way to express your personality so don't be afraid of taking a few chances in order to show people who you are. Fashion is much more fun whe you dress for yourself and not for everyone else.




Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.