Interview with......mimiISmeme




These week winner of Interview with you.......  is mimilSmeme


click HERE to go to here suite



1.Tell us a litthe things about you ?

 My name is Mimi, I am 14, and I live in the US. I really enjoy writing stories, being with my dog, and being with friends.


2.Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?

I found out about stardoll through my really great friend, Ashley_pinky13. She showed me the site and helped me get my account started. I even found out about USD from her. I have been on it since July of this year.


3.What would you like to change about stardoll?

.Hmmmmm... well one thing that I think they should change are the prices. Some of them are a little bit silly. Also, I think they should make being a Superstar less expensive. I'm not a superstar though, so I don't really know! Haha!


4.What do you love about stardoll?

I really love that stardoll allows you to be in a virtual world and express yourself in ways you can't always in the real world. For example, in real life, when I see a cute dress, I can't always buy it, and I can't have my own house yet. :D Also, Stardoll is kindoff like a huge neighborhood.There are so many ways to meet great people without even leaving your computer!


5.what is your secret stardoll talent?

Well....hmmm.... I'm not so sure I'm that great at it, but it is a secret! I really like designing clothes on design and sell. Its fun to use your imagination and mix colors and shapes, for all different looks. You can make the perfect dress! I hope to be a superstar one day so that I can buy and sell all of them, but for now I'm fine.


6.Do you follow all the latest fashion  trends?

 I think that its hard to follow all the latest fashion trends all the time, and some of them aren't that cute too. Because of this, I try to just stick to cute things I discover. However, sometimes, if I really like a trend I will follow it.


7.Describe the perfect day outfit?

 I usually try to wear some skinny jeans, or cutoff denim shorts with a cute t-shirt. Other times I wear a floral dress. When its hot outside, I like a sheer button down tucked into denim shorts, with a bright floral tank top underneath for a pop of color. I really like floral clothes, they give alot of pop!


8.What is the best make-up for you?

 In real life, I usually don't wear alot of makeup, just some shimmery lip gloss. On rare occasions, I will wear black eyeliner, which really works for me. I don't want to wear too much makeup or it might become a mask! Haha!


9.Tell us 5 must have fall items

 I like cozy uggs to just throw on, a cute soft cardigan, a pair of sperry top-sider shoes, jeggings, and an cute plaid top.


10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview?

 I'd really like to thank Underneath Stardoll for interviewing me! It means alot. Also, thanks so much to the readers for reading this. I hope to get to know some of you! Once again, thanks and bye!


xoxo
MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.