Must have of the week

Hy there! I want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!
And to make you feel the Halloween atmosphere, this week's must have is The Halloween Couture floor.
I think that this dress is the characteristic dress of this floor that's why I chose it for the post.


If you want to be featured in this Must Have post you have to create a Halloween inspired outfit using clothes form the Halloween Couture floor. You can use makeup and accessories from other shops too.
I want creativity from you this week! And remember that only 6 outfits will be chosen!

Write in my GB if you're wearing it or send me the tinypic of your outfit!

What is your real life Halloween costume? What do you think about this post?
Leave your opinions and suggestions in comments.

UPDATE



Congrats girls for these outfits and for the others too! Well done everyone!

x Ioana/iovanca
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.