Must have of the week

Hi everyone!
Ioana is here and it's time for another Must-have of the week!

My choice for this week is the Gold Print Mini Dress from RIO. You can have it for 15 SD. I've accessorised it with the Miss Sixty Hingroad Pochette and Tingeling Heels (I always choose these because i love them!)
So here is the outfit ( blogger is destroying the quality of the picture xD )



I found 2 ways to wear this. You can see a sexy look for a cocktail night. And the next one for a Red Carpet night. This dress's price is 17 SD and its from VOILE.



Do you think that you can wear them better? Then just write in my GB if you are wearing any of them or do a tinypic of your outfit in Starplaza and send it to me and i will upload the post with the greatest outfits!


UPDATE


Stylish looks:







I love all that you girls did with these 2 dresses! Well done! You deserve to be featured here:P
Which one you like most?
What would you like to be the next Must have of the week?


x Ioana x
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.