Stardoll Party for Non-Superstar

Hello everyone :)

I think you don't know me, so a few facts about me:

Username: JennyLovesUS5
Country: Germany
Age: 17

I'll be a news presenter on this blog for a trial period.

Okay, back to the topic:

In Germany is a partyroom for everyone and for free.UPDATE: it seems, that you don't need a proxy, only put the link in your URL-box!
If you from Germany you only have to click HERE.
If you come from another country, I think you have to use a proxy like 4proxy.de & put this link into the URL-box
http://www.stardoll.com/de/party-chat/decorate.php?id=71
but I don't know, if it's really works with proxy, cause my Laptop is very slow and proxy's didn't load often :s


xxx Jey
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.