Captured: fridaakahlo


Hello dollies, this is Mateotkd again.

This week I captured fridaakahlo from Mexico. 
The reason I did it, is because this doll is exactly as the real Frida Kahlo was. 
Frida Kahlo was a mexican painter who was very famous. This doll has the same face and she´s dress as the real Frida used to do it. 


She´s wearing:
Red Rose Hair Accersory from Special Offer
Fringe Shawl from Folk
Fall Floral dress from Pretty n´Love
Rihannas Gala Gawn from Voile
Tights
Folk Yodel Shoes from Folk
Monte Carlo Necklace from Princesa por Accidente



And here are the team member's opinions:

Pau.Cam.Arena: I cant say anything from her but she made cheats during msw, Mexico is all angry with her because of that, she voted herself with a lot of fake accounts & that's why she made it into the finals. Her outfit is horrible.

T_louise: I think this doll is awesome! So well done and everything fits well together :)

Sweet-Lips112: I'm not sure if i like it or not. It's quite an average outfit and I don't have nothing special to say about this outfit

Honey007:  hmm I like it:) It´s a very good outfit! 



Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.