Captured:RouxLoux


Hey guys:) This is honey007.I want to apologise for not posting last week but i was waaaaay too busy.
So this week I captured RouxLoux.The moment I saw her outfit I absolutely fell in love with the colours!She is 19 years old and she is from Madrid.


She is wearing:
Sonia Rykiel Tribute Black Platforms
Voile Pearl Encrusted Clutch
Basics Basic Violet Bra
Everything else is from suite shop


What do the other writers think?

Mateotkd Is the dress made with stardesign hair?? I really love it. I like the outfit, everything is great together.

Pau.Cam.Arena OMGG this is an outfit that's really worth to be captured! I love the colors & textures, I would have wore no necklace because it saturates the outfit, but it's so amazing anyways! I love it!







honey007












Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.