Who wore it best?

Hello readers,

Last time on Who wore it best, we had Horseponycute vs Bleucerise100. And the results are...
Well done Bleucerise100!
Click here to go to her suite!
----------
The person to get chosen this week is...
anastacia_greek!
The item they are both wearing is basic black fitted dress! Here are the outfits:
anastacia_greek vs. MeowVilly
My opinion: Love both of these outfits! They are both very unique with the way they have turned the dress into a skirt - it looks very good! Anastacia_greek has put that lovely baggy top with the skirt (dress) I think that this is a great combination! She has paired them up with a bag, tatoo and shoes, I think she could of gone with out the tatoos but i guess that is her style! MeowVilly has gone with an all black outfit which actually really suits her doll! I think she could of done with a pop of colour - maybe in the bag - just to bring that little extra into the outfit! But i do love how she has used that top from basics!
Who do you think wore it best? Post your comments below and you could get featured in this post!

Opinion 1: Personally, I think that MeowVilly wore the dress best. It was creative of her to pair it with the peplum top, which is also from Basics - I love coincidences - to add interest to the outfit. The collar matches well, too, and I love the pleather platforms!
Comment by cutesycreator
Opinion 2: Anastacia_Greek!!! I like her outfit best because: 
(1: it is totally my style (minus tatto, which still looks cool)
(2: it is a very chic outfit that has a few key pieces in starcoins and is therefore pretty simple to recreate as a non (like me) 
(3: MeowVilly's eyes personally scare me, and anastacia_greek's eyes are normal which appeals to me
Stuff I love about both:
their hair- really pretty and custom
their accessories
(Commenter unknown)
Don't forget to vote in the poll below!
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.