CAPTURED: Bruna_nicoli


 
Hello girls! It's Pau.Cam.Arena today!
 
 
First of all, I'd like to apologize for my comment in Mateotkd's captured publication, since that opinion wasn't meant to be captured, it was just for his knowledge, anyways now all of you know the truth about what happened in Mexico.
 
 
And I also saw some of you asking of how did I entered top fashion, it's so easy! If you want to enter there and win 10955713907 trophies just sell designs for 2sd with someone, and then go back & forth untill you enter there, you must do that for over 3 days and you'll be in the top fashion designers list!
 
 
Let's continue with my captured outfit, today I decided to capture a kinda-summer outfit, I know we're on Fall right now, but I think it's really worth it.
 
 
She's bruna_nicoli, I love this outfit because it's so simple but so stylish, and all the colors look great! I love how she didn't made the outfit too neonish and just made it pop in the middle part, but keeping the attention in the top and her shorts, I love it! Nude makeup & skin toned flats were the perfect compliment
She's wearing
 
Classic White Blazer
Lady Gym blouse
Hucleberry short
Lace Dots Purse (inspired by Louis Vuitton one)
LE logo hot yellow thin belt
Nude ballet flats
 
 
I just got the oppinion from the amazing T_Louise, let's see what she thinks of this outfit
 
....I like it. It got white elements, but is freshed up with bright colors! :)


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.